- 0802003737 (Cost for a local call)
- Email (Response in 3 days max)
Assessment of work contracts of foreign employees in Morocco
The assessment of work contracts of foreign employees in Morocco is mandatory to make sure that the contract is in compliance with the work legislation in force in Morocco.
All foreign employees in Morocco holders of work permit
- Work contract of the foreign employee, five copies;
- Visa application, two copies, including information about the foreign employee;
- Documents proving the professional careers of foreign employees (diploma, work certificate submitted by former employers, etc.);
- Documents proving the quality of investors or companies managers (shareholders);
- Certificate of contract termination, in case the former work contract is ended before its validity period;
- Temporary permission to fill a work position without a work contract, not exceeding nine months; five copies.
Place of submissionDepartment of Migrants’ Labor- Labor Directorate How to get there
Place of issueDepartment of Migrants’ employment- employment directorate
Ways of claims
Ministry of Employment and Professional Training