• 0802003737 (Cost for a local call)
  • Email (Response in 3 days max)

Application for registration to housing property tax


Concerned person

Required documents

• Registration application;
• Copy of National Identity Card;
• Copy of the purchase contract or housing permit;
• Declaration of completion of new buildings and construction additions or change of property or building use (form ADP060B);
The owners or beneficial are required to subscribe, by building, to the abovementioned declaration not later than January 31st of the year following that of completion of construction works or of charge;
• Evidence of condominium building
In case of joint property, the tax is established in the name of the joint property, provided that joint owners do not require that the tax should be established separately for each of the unit for housing use, subject of separate use.
For this purpose, the concerned persons must provide:
• Original deed distinguishing the share of each of co-owner;
• Certified contract stating the conditions of property use indicating the names of each occupant of the building.



Place of submission

Reception and coordination office at the regional or district directorate of the tax domicile or main business place of the taxpayer

Place of issue

The above mentioned reception and coordination office


Taxation service at the regional or district directorate at the tax domicile or main business place of the taxpayer